Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Almost order time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Add parking sensors for $500 more, they charge over $6k to have them installed after delivery & having a bumper scrape repaired is going to cost a lot more then $500.

Don't think they offer tire insurance.

Yay, another Michigander! Welcome!

In my case, with money tight, I couldn't justify dual chargers just for the "what if", when I expect to always charge overnight or at a Supercharger or other DC charger. The only reason I even considered it was because installing it afterwards costs $2100 more than the factory installed price. It will be different for every person, so consider it carefully and don't just go with what people say (opinions are strong here).
I agree with parking sensors for the reasons Lump said.
I chose air suspension basically because I wanted the ownership experience. From the reviews I've read, people are happy with both suspensions and preference is kind of split between them for various reasons.
I also chose fog lamps and subzero package since fog is common in the fall around where I live and it gets very icy in winter. At $500 each for a little added safety, comfort, and convenience, I thought it was worth it.

Parking sensors and air suspension.
I don't have parking sensors, and wish I had bought them initially.
Air suspension is great. I figure raising and lowering the car may come in handy ( whether for a bad incline, or a big snowfall).
btw...red is a great color :biggrin: