Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Almost stranded for a 3rd time in 8 weeks - got home thanks to a trick I saw here

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious how it feels like a downgrade

If you put a 100D and a M3LRD next to each other and said I could have either one regardless of price, I’d pick the 3 in a heartbeat.

I think it’s a personal preference, I like smaller cars. But also, the handling, efficiency, cockpit and controls are all superior to me in the 3. It just feels more futuristic, more modern. The only thing I really wish the 3 had was the micro suede headliner.

Reactions: Zaphod
If you put a 100D and a M3LRD next to each other and said I could have either one regardless of price, I’d pick the 3 in a heartbeat.

I think it’s a personal preference, I like smaller cars. But also, the handling, efficiency, cockpit and controls are all superior to me in the 3. It just feels more futuristic, more modern. The only thing I really wish the 3 had was the micro suede headliner.

I had a P90D loaner after a few weeks with my 3, and I agree I would pick the 3 for the same reasons. The funny thing is when I had a Model S, I wanted a smaller car, and now that I have a child and a 3, I could really use the extra space.