Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Almost two months at the Tesla Charlotte Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, I hit a deep pot hole back in mid July in Charlotte, NC and the air suspension and front end on my 2015 MS was damaged. The estimate listed over 10 different parts needed to service my car and I was told by the service center (in the app) that the parts were on order. It is now almost mid September (2 months) and I am being told that they still don't have all of the parts.

I live in Maryland and have not been able to get a loaner from them, nor do I have an ETA on my car being fixed. I am at my wits end here so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You are not alone, Tesla parts have been almost impossible to get. Neighbors Model Y was at the service center for 5 months before all the parts arrived and a week before the job was finished. Along the way somehow they scratched his paint job. He did not notice it till he got home and the denied it was them. Car parts and service is the darker side of owning a Tesla. Not much you can do but wait and inspect your car completely when it’s done.
Good Luck to you but you are not alone in the parts waiting game.

Reactions: max amp