Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alpharetta, GA - Service Center

MS75

Oct 7, 2016
Alpharetta, GA
Someone posted in the local FB group about sighting of a new Tesla Service Center in Alpharetta, GA. Tesla sign is up so it's a more a question of when instead of if.

It's coming up in an erstwhile Kia dealership lot on Upper Hembree road next to United BMW.. Link to Google maps - Google Maps

Would be good to know a tentative opening date to start scheduling service appointments and if the planned Alpharetta, GA supercharger will be housed at this location or not.

Reactions: Thunder7ga

Thunder7ga

May 20, 2018
Johns Creek, GA
Someone posted in the local FB group about sighting of a new Tesla Service Center in Alpharetta, GA. Tesla sign is up so it's a more a question of when instead of if.

It's coming up in an erstwhile Kia dealership lot on Upper Hembree road next to United BMW.. Link to Google maps - Google Maps

Would be good to know a tentative opening date to start scheduling service appointments and if the planned Alpharetta, GA supercharger will be housed at this location or not.

That would be AWESOME! I won't have the car for several more months, but this would be SO MUCH more convenient.

Chuq

Jan 1, 2015
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
I notice that @SKRGO found that the service centre 2x urban superchargers were live! Supercharger - Alpharetta

I looked at Tesla's map and it shows the service centre as open, with no SCs listed, and a "coming soon" Alpharetta supercharger.

So my guess is that this will be one of those "unlisted" superchargers which Tesla doesn't want to promote, and that there will be a separate dedicated supercharger location coming to Alpharetta (2019 according to the map).

ScooterJim

Sep 20, 2017
Atlanta
I rode my motorcycle checking out some of the local destination chargers at hotels in the Town Center area in Kennesaw, Atlanta Chinatown mall, and at Fire and Brimstone in Alpharetta. I also stop by the Alpharetta Service Center and there was a model 3 charging by two young men who was charging for their parents car that was just purchased yesterday. The chargers are the urban style, 72kw.

Reactions: gfb107

DaddyP713

Mar 25, 2017
Georgia, USA
Shiny.

I dropped my Model S off for her first/12k mile service.

I like this location MUCH better than Decatur. Lots of parking, not cramped, easy to access.

They are a little discombobulated at the moment, but were great to deal with.
20180727_085546.jpg
20180727_085601.jpg

Thunder7ga

May 20, 2018
Johns Creek, GA
I was on the Tesla website as I am thinking about scheduling a visit to get a few items from the inspection at delivery day taken care of, but Alpharetta/Roswell was not listed. Only had Marietta and Decatur....I guess you have to call this one?

DaddyP713

Mar 25, 2017
Georgia, USA
Yes, I had to call. They said that their scheduling system is not yet integrated with the online system. Maybe in a few months we will be able to schedule service online...

theflyer

Feb 1, 2015
Northern Virginia
@Bighorn, do you have to ask to use the superchargers here or are they openly available during business hours? I'll be going through in February. I'm actually a bit surprised we're still considering this location a valid location for the competition. This location feels an awful lot like the Cleveland location that isn't even included on supercharge.info anymore and was removed from the competition. cc @tes-s, @Darren S

Bighorn

Top Supercharger
Jun 19, 2013
Big Horn, Wyoming
@Bighorn, do you have to ask to use the superchargers here or are they openly available during business hours? I'll be going through in February. I'm actually a bit surprised we're still considering this location a valid location for the competition. This location feels an awful lot like the Cleveland location that isn't even included on supercharge.info anymore and was removed from the competition. cc @tes-s, @Darren S
I went the first day they were open so I don’t know if they have developed a policy for travelers. With the ramp up of deliveries, I’d probably try after hours. Cleveland is behind a locked gate after hours and this should not be.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC