Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alpharetta, GA - Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone posted in the local FB group about sighting of a new Tesla Service Center in Alpharetta, GA. Tesla sign is up so it's a more a question of when instead of if.

It's coming up in an erstwhile Kia dealership lot on Upper Hembree road next to United BMW.. Link to Google maps - Google Maps

Would be good to know a tentative opening date to start scheduling service appointments and if the planned Alpharetta, GA supercharger will be housed at this location or not.

Reactions: Thunder7ga
Someone posted in the local FB group about sighting of a new Tesla Service Center in Alpharetta, GA. Tesla sign is up so it's a more a question of when instead of if.

It's coming up in an erstwhile Kia dealership lot on Upper Hembree road next to United BMW.. Link to Google maps - Google Maps

Would be good to know a tentative opening date to start scheduling service appointments and if the planned Alpharetta, GA supercharger will be housed at this location or not.

That would be AWESOME! I won't have the car for several more months, but this would be SO MUCH more convenient.

I notice that @SKRGO found that the service centre 2x urban superchargers were live! Supercharger - Alpharetta

I looked at Tesla's map and it shows the service centre as open, with no SCs listed, and a "coming soon" Alpharetta supercharger.

So my guess is that this will be one of those "unlisted" superchargers which Tesla doesn't want to promote, and that there will be a separate dedicated supercharger location coming to Alpharetta (2019 according to the map).

I rode my motorcycle checking out some of the local destination chargers at hotels in the Town Center area in Kennesaw, Atlanta Chinatown mall, and at Fire and Brimstone in Alpharetta. I also stop by the Alpharetta Service Center and there was a model 3 charging by two young men who was charging for their parents car that was just purchased yesterday. The chargers are the urban style, 72kw.

Reactions: gfb107
Shiny.

I dropped my Model S off for her first/12k mile service.

I like this location MUCH better than Decatur. Lots of parking, not cramped, easy to access.

They are a little discombobulated at the moment, but were great to deal with.
20180727_085546.jpg
20180727_085601.jpg

@Bighorn, do you have to ask to use the superchargers here or are they openly available during business hours? I'll be going through in February. I'm actually a bit surprised we're still considering this location a valid location for the competition. This location feels an awful lot like the Cleveland location that isn't even included on supercharge.info anymore and was removed from the competition. cc @tes-s, @Darren S

@Bighorn, do you have to ask to use the superchargers here or are they openly available during business hours? I'll be going through in February. I'm actually a bit surprised we're still considering this location a valid location for the competition. This location feels an awful lot like the Cleveland location that isn't even included on supercharge.info anymore and was removed from the competition. cc @tes-s, @Darren S
I went the first day they were open so I don’t know if they have developed a policy for travelers. With the ramp up of deliveries, I’d probably try after hours. Cleveland is behind a locked gate after hours and this should not be.