TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Already 3,000 Tesla Model S cars delivered in California (june 2012 - March 2013).

Discussion in 'California' started by Benz, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Benz

Benz Active Member

Is there a way to find out how many Tesla Model S cars were registered in the state of California per month from june 2012 until march 2013?

There must be some institution in the state of California where such information can be found.

2. Zextraterrestrial

DMV,but info is probably not public

3. Benz

Benz Active Member

Well, here in The Netherlands this kind of information is public because these are just facts that happened in the past. We can see how many cars from a certain brand and model were sold in a certain month/year in The Netherlands. It's not top secret you know.

4. gregincal

gregincal Active Member

I don't think it's a matter of keeping it confidential, but that doesn't mean they are going to take the time to collate and publish the information.

5. Benz

Benz Active Member

There are so many auto related magazines. And nobody is interested in how many cars different brands are being sold in California. I just cannot believe this.

6. Bipo

Bipo Member

In fact all around Europe you can find that data... Is quite suprising that Americans don't do!