Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor ALSET Auto Dallas - We don’t protect cars. We protect Teslas.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey y’all,

My name is Cris Townsend and I am the owner of ALSET Auto here in DFW. We work exclusively on Teslas, specializing in PPF, ceramic, tint and vinyl. Our first two locations are in Portland, OR and Seattle, WA and I’m excited to to have brought our third location to my hometown. We’ll also be opening our fourth location in Scottsdale by the end of the year.

Because we only work on Teslas, we’re able to source and develop products, coatings and techniques we feel are best for Teslas, not what works best for all makes and models. It’s the difference between a custom car cover for your Model 3 and one that fits “most mid-sized sedans.”

There’s a lot of great shops out there, but what our customers really like about ASLET Auto is that we publish all of our prices online using our Interactive Protection Configurator. This tool allows you to get realtime pricing specifically for your model. Additionally, our prices for PPF and Ceramic include EVERYTHING. No bait and switch or up selling. For example, our $1,699 full ceramic package includes paint correction and coating applied to film, paint, trim, wheels, windshield and interior.

Try our interactive online protection configurator for a realtime quote.

Right now we’re running an end of quarter special for $200 off any paint protection service. Just use the pricing configurator and enter your email at the end and you’ll receive an instant coupon valid through the end of October.

We’re excited to be a Featured Vendor and advertiser of TMC. Please feel to reach out directly with any questions? Thank you for your support.

Cris Townsend

Owner and Enthusiast

www.dallas.alsetauto.com

FILM: STEK DynoShield. Bulk cut. 10 year warranty.

CERAMIC: Proprietary. Made in USA . 7 year warranty

TINT: XPEL Prime XR and Prime XR Plus

Hey y’all,

My name is Cris Townsend and I am the owner of ALSET Auto here in DFW. We work exclusively on Teslas, specializing in PPF, ceramic, tint and vinyl. Our first two locations are in Portland, OR and Seattle, WA and I’m excited to to have brought our third location to my hometown. We’ll also be opening our fourth location in Scottsdale by the end of the year.

Because we only work on Teslas, we’re able to source and develop products, coatings and techniques we feel are best for Teslas, not what works best for all makes and models. It’s the difference between a custom car cover for your Model 3 and one that fits “most mid-sized sedans.”

There’s a lot of great shops out there, but what our customers really like about ASLET Auto is that we publish all of our prices online using our Interactive Protection Configurator. This tool allows you to get realtime pricing specifically for your model. Additionally, our prices for PPF and Ceramic include EVERYTHING. No bait and switch or up selling. For example, our $1,699 full ceramic package includes paint correction and coating applied to film, paint, trim, wheels, windshield and interior.

Try our interactive online protection configurator for a realtime quote.

Right now we’re running an end of quarter special for $200 off any paint protection service. Just use the pricing configurator and enter your email at the end and you’ll receive an instant coupon valid through the end of October.

We’re excited to be a Featured Vendor and advertiser of TMC. Please feel to reach out directly with any questions? Thank you for your support.

Cris Townsend

Owner and Enthusiast

www.dallas.alsetauto.com

FILM: STEK DynoShield. Bulk cut. 10 year warranty.

CERAMIC: Proprietary. Made in USA . 7 year warranty

TINT: XPEL Prime XR and Prime XR Plus
All of your web links do not lead to a webpage, have the links changed?

I went to Cris this week for tint and ceramic coating. I am super happy with the result! The work was excellent, pricing was competitve, and the customer service was above and beyond. Cris even gave me a ride to work so I didn't have to Uber! Glad to be a reference for anyone considering ALSET.

9zfhKlk.png

r9xUe4U.png

I8WpRHS.png

I went to Cris this week for tint and ceramic coating. I am super happy with the result! The work was excellent, pricing was competitve, and the customer service was above and beyond. Cris even gave me a ride to work so I didn't have to Uber! Glad to be a reference for anyone considering ALSET.

9zfhKlk.png

r9xUe4U.png

I8WpRHS.png
That’s great!! As soon as mine arrives in December I am there. Your car looks great

Reactions: Boourns