Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor ALSET Auto Phoenix - We don’t protect cars. We protect Teslas.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Tesla Community!

My name is Grant and I am the owner of ALSET Auto here in Phoenix. We work exclusively on Teslas, specializing in PPF, ceramic coatings and tint. Our first three locations are in Portland, OR, Seattle, WA and Dallas, TX. I’m excited to to have brought our fourth location to my hometown. We’ll also be opening several other locations around the country by the end of the year.

Because we only work on Teslas, we know every little curve and technique we feel are best for Teslas, not what works best for all makes and models. It’s the difference between a custom car cover for your Model 3 and one that fits “most mid-sized sedans.”

There’s a lot of great shops here in Phoenix, but what our customers really like about ALSET Auto is that we publish all of our prices online using our Interactive Protection Configurator. This tool allows you to get realtime pricing specifically for your model. Additionally, our prices for PPF and Ceramic include EVERYTHING. No bait and switch or up selling. For example, our full ceramic package includes paint correction and coating applied to film, paint, trim, wheels, windshield and interior.

Right now we’re running some end of summer specials for all of our paint protection services. Just use the pricing configurator and enter your email at the end and you’ll receive an instant coupon you can use when the service is booked.

We’re excited to be a a supporter of TMC and part of the Tesla Community. Please feel to reach out directly with any questions! Thank you for your support.

ALSET Auto Phoenix
2414 W 12th St. Suite 1.
Tempe, AZ 85281
phoenix.alsetauto.com

Reactions: JssonB
Can you say more about the film you’ve sourced? How it differs from 3M suntek and Xpel. I understand it’s made in america but good to know more about the details!