Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alset Auto (Portland) did a fantastic job again! Satin/stealth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my second go around with @ALSETAuto and I’m just as happy the second time as I was the first! First time was a 2020 Blue Model Y where I did tint and full body gloss paint protection film. Had that for almost two years and everything held up beautifully well and I just adored the car. The installation of PPF was perfect and you literally couldn’t tell unless you checked on the inside of the doors to see where it was wrapped around.

Well I traded up to a Performance in red 😈 and had a different plan for it. Stealth/satin! Even though I’m from eastern WA and Alset Portland is a 3-4 hr trek away, the quality of work, price transparency (either posted online or instant email quote) and very high quality work made it absolutely my go to choice.

As great as Alset is, they can’t control the weather so of course it was raining when I picked up the car. I’ll include the pictures Alset took for me when the car was finished and a picture or two I took on my way home, but the car hasn’t had a proper wash now that I’m back home.

Attachments

• 7901D74B-9751-45DD-912B-5BDE4F0054A1.jpeg
    7901D74B-9751-45DD-912B-5BDE4F0054A1.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 312
  • 1EC0803F-E80F-4CFE-8E27-D431F15A2384.jpeg
    1EC0803F-E80F-4CFE-8E27-D431F15A2384.jpeg
    314.5 KB · Views: 208
  • C7B56A10-3DCC-4219-BB7C-A523712943D3.jpeg
    C7B56A10-3DCC-4219-BB7C-A523712943D3.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 216
Nice pics. I'm in the market for a Stealth full wrap of a MY I just picked up today. I came across Alset here in Dallas, but I couldn't find any info on their site about what brand of ppf they use. Can you shed any light on this question?

Seems like everywhere I look, most everyone talks about xpel Stealth being the best on the market.

I'm also curious, since they only do teslas, what are the benefits compared to other shops who do all car brands (including Teslas).

Any input you've got would be greatly appreciated. Again great pics. The red Stealth looks great!

Nice pics. I'm in the market for a Stealth full wrap of a MY I just picked up today. I came across Alset here in Dallas, but I couldn't find any info on their site about what brand of ppf they use. Can you shed any light on this question?

Seems like everywhere I look, most everyone talks about xpel Stealth being the best on the market.

I'm also curious, since they only do teslas, what are the benefits compared to other shops who do all car brands (including Teslas).

Any input you've got would be greatly appreciated. Again great pics. The red Stealth looks great!
Tesla's are hard to do because of all the curves, if a shop only does tesla's, chances are they have gone through all the trials and tribulations of the curves and know how to install the PPF with no issues. Of course, any competent installer can do it but if a shop specializes in a certain brand, they are probably more proficient than others.