Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alternative 19” wheels people use for their YP (other than Replika R241)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received my VIN# today for our MYP with EDD of Jan 14-20. In advance, I ordered and received my set of winter tires (Vikingcontact 7’s 255/45/19) 2 weeks ago and now just waiting for the Replika R241s I ordered from WheelWhiz in Canada to arrive—which is back ordered until Jan 18th. That’s even IF the back order arrives to their warehouse on time + however long it takes for it to be shipped to me in Chicago.

My question is, beside the R241’s and Gemini’s which seems to be the popular choices for the Y and both very difficult to find at the moment, what are other *cheaper* options when it comes to 19” wheels for MYP? Specifically 19 x 9.5. Before anyone mentions Tsportline–I’m not looking to spend the amount they charge for their wheels since I’m planning to use them as winter wheels. Has anyone used other wheels by Replika? They seem to be the cheapest and I’m curious how their other wheels look on the Y.

If there are other threads out there in regards to this, just point me in the right direction.

Try RTX wheels and very reasonably price, they look to be coming from the same distributor with tsportline, IE same design and flow forged. I got mine ordered from America's Discount Tire, an authorized dealer.

I got these. Perfect OEM fit. Hub centric

Thank you for this! -- Being in Toronto, we've been lucky to have mild winter so far (finger crossed). Got MYLR last November and it's been a blast!

I'm thinking of getting a dedicated set of winter tires next season.

I‘ve just schedule to take delivery on Jan 17th and I’ve got winter tires but still looking for extra set of wheels to mount them on. Ideally, my winter setup wold be 19x9.5 +45 offset to keep it close to stock with 255/45 tires. I was trying to find hub centric wheels with 64.1 bore size but seems to be sold out on websites except for some really ugly looking ones that look like dinner plates. What happens if I went with different center bore size? i.e: 66, 72.6, etc? Do i need to get adapters or something?

Another question—there are more wheel options with 40 and 35 offset…I‘m assuming 40 won’t stick out as much as the 35. Would I experience more debris spraying my rocker panel or tire rubbing If i went with either the 40 or 35?

i’d have to order wheels this weekend from within the US (and in stock) to get them in time to bring the YP to a shop for PPF installation a few days after i take delivery. Since the YP comes with summer tires, my priority is to get the winter setup on as soon as possible before taking it in to get the PPF.

I‘ve just schedule to take delivery on Jan 17th and I’ve got winter tires but still looking for extra set of wheels to mount them on. Ideally, my winter setup wold be 19x9.5 +45 offset to keep it close to stock with 255/45 tires. I was trying to find hub centric wheels with 64.1 bore size but seems to be sold out on websites except for some really ugly looking ones that look like dinner plates. What happens if I went with different center bore size? i.e: 66, 72.6, etc? Do i need to get adapters or something?

Another question—there are more wheel options with 40 and 35 offset…I‘m assuming 40 won’t stick out as much as the 35. Would I experience more debris spraying my rocker panel or tire rubbing If i went with either the 40 or 35?

i’d have to order wheels this weekend from within the US (and in stock) to get them in time to bring the YP to a shop for PPF installation a few days after i take delivery. Since the YP comes with summer tires, my priority is to get the winter setup on as soon as possible before taking it in to get the PPF.

Link above explains bore sizes and what to do with oversized bores. Yea, you'll want some rings if you get oversized bore wheels.

For offsets I'd stick to stock or as close as possible within 5mm. As for debris you'll throw tons of muck up and onto the rear of the car. Get some rally armor/rally type mud flaps or the Tesla ones which are rally style. And some PFF on the rear doors.

• Love
Reactions: TammyJam
For real? If that’s true, that’s amazing! I’m going to call my SA to make sure that it does come with all seasons. Thanks for letting me know!
There's nothing your SA can do to make sure of as it is done at the factory, not sure they have a tracker for the changes. There's a good chance you could get them but it is still kind of random. Other things to possibly look forward to... besides the Michie's, check for the AMD Ryzen MCU upgrade, biodefense filter, 12v lithium battery, dual pane rear door glass, uhm I think that's it. Your EDD seems to be well enough into 22' that you could see a lot of these updates. The AMD Ryzen MCU update is the one I'd be most pleased with.

There's nothing your SA can do to make sure of as it is done at the factory, not sure they have a tracker for the changes. There's a good chance you could get them but it is still kind of random. Other things to possibly look forward to... besides the Michie's, check for the AMD Ryzen MCU upgrade, biodefense filter, 12v lithium battery, dual pane rear door glass, uhm I think that's it. Your EDD seems to be well enough into 22' that you could see a lot of these updates. The AMD Ryzen MCU update is the one I'd be most pleased with.
Just took delivery today although I will need to take it back to the service center to fix some panel alignment issues and paint defect on the trunk. My car was built on 1/4/22 and it has the intel chip/old battery/single pane rear glass :( it’s ok though, I still love it regardless. There will always be something in the pipeline so I’m not too bummed about it

Reactions: thesmokingman