Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alternative Wheels for Roadster

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you should look at the wheels that fit lotus Elise they should be the same seizes and fit the tesla as far as I can understand. also you can look at tire charts to see if you can change seizes without disturbing the general geometry. just be careful not going too much wider since you will create more resistance reducing your range.......... bla bla bla. etc..

good luck!

Extracting from a link I found in Dragon's link above:

Volk (a division of Rays) may make a custom wheel that would work (CE 28N is the style)

Stellacorse wheels for the Elise have been made in one custom pair by Sector 111. I've sent them a note to see if they could do more.

There is a wheel shown on a pace-germany.com picture, but pace germany is a car retailer not a wheel OEM or retailer.

old topics are cool, let's play :biggrin:

I just found this picture of a Dutch RS with the best looking wheels I found so far. First I though was OZ Ultraleggera but they're slightly different:

tesla-motors-roadster-sport-25-c551524112014165618_1.jpg

In the classifieds, TMC member @Saprolf also offers a custom set of what I think are TSW Nurburgring replicas:

BvTHsr5tZwRu.jpg

In the classifieds, TMC member @Saprolf also offers a custom set of what I think are TSW Nurburgring replicas:

Wow. Good eye. Those are not replicas. They are genuine TSW Nurburgring customized for the Roadster bolt pattern. I've seen that car in person many times and the wheels look great. I had my wheels powder coated at that same shop in Tempe, AZ. They do really good work. In fact, I know our local Tesla Service Center sends some of the Model S curb gash rim repairs to that same shop.