Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aluminum Alloy Pedal Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Beryl

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2015
South of Houston
I bought an expensive ($125) aftermarket set for my S and even though I had them professionally installed, the break pedal cover fell off three times. I got sick of having it replaced and bought the ones sold by Tesla.

Model S/X Performance Pedal Set

They also installed them and for the next 3.5 years they’ve been solid. I hope Tesla offers them for the Y. I don’t see them in the Tesla store for the 3. I see there are plenty of aftermarket ones for the 3 but some of the reviews remind me of my model S experience.

I bought an expensive ($125) aftermarket set for my S and even though I had them professionally installed, the break pedal cover fell off three times. I got sick of having it replaced and bought the ones sold by Tesla.

Model S/X Performance Pedal Set

They also installed them and for the next 3.5 years they’ve been solid. I hope Tesla offers them for the Y. I don’t see them in the Tesla store for the 3. I see there are plenty of aftermarket ones for the 3 but some of the reviews remind me of my model S experience.

The aftermarket ones for the 3/Y I got are good quality and widely available from a variety of suppliers. Had to heat the brake pad in hot water to soften the rubber enough to install it. 20k so far and no way it will come off easily. The brake pad is harder to get on and off than the OEM Tesla one. Very inexpensive as well.

BAE15A79-6A03-4B27-AAF2-1C371EC8C910.jpeg

22E6C218-D5D6-4293-9A8D-7DDD8EBA9B19.jpeg

633B4498-A276-46C4-A38F-F166A305CB62.jpeg

6AACAE1F-ECDF-4700-AABE-238FC7A92DDF.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Beryl