Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aluminum Pedal Covers for the Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't think much about my pedals until I saw a Performance 3 in person then I was jealous. They weren't too pricey, so I installed a set of these pedal covers today and I'm pretty pleased.

Screenshot_20180901-155453.png

They were a bit of a pain to install, but doable with a little patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jeff Davlt
I want ones that look like the one's that Tesla supplies. Surely they will come to the Tesla store or someone will do a better job cloning them.

View attachment 331325

-Randy

I agree the Tesla ones are a bit better looking, but as of right now they cost $5k (with other things of course).

Here's a short installation video for the Topfits if anyone is interested:

Reactions: Kbra
it's funny, i would never have even considered getting pedal covers despite doing this back in my ricer days. With that being said, after trying out RPM Tesla's version, I can say it's not entirely cosmetic. It feels different, also. It's not life changing, but if you could score a good deal on them ($20 or less), then I wouldn't say it's a total waste of money.

pedals.jpg

I got the RPM Tesla ones and don’t like them (will see if I can return them). The brake pedal is huge, way wider than the stock one. Clearly not designed for this particular car (even though in the installation video they say they designed it that way on purpose so you could move it around - you have to be kidding me). Save your money and buy cheap ones on Amazon until someone comes out with ones that look exactly like the OEM M3 Performance ones.

I didn't think much about my pedals until I saw a Performance 3 in person then I was jealous. They weren't too pricey, so I installed a set of these pedal covers today and I'm pretty pleased.

View attachment 331089

They were a bit of a pain to install, but doable with a little patience.
I got them today for my model Y. And yes it makes a big difference

(moderator note: removed amazon affiliate link from OP and this quoted post)