TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Aluminum Pedals - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by RedSled, Dec 8, 2015.

1. RedSled

RedSled Member

Aluminum Pedals

Model S sport pedals. I ordered these aftermarket pedals but was able to get a set from Tesla so these are not needed. They are not Tesla factory pedals but I put them next to mine and they are VERY close. The rubber strips a just a bit higher than the factory pedals. Still in the original packaging!

List Date: 12/8/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Aluminum Pedals
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    686774d5-a625-44e3-a340-db4f2e311bb2.JPG
    4e296c91-4712-4ff9-a1c4-f2c303e95ddc.JPG

2. Sm4llz

Sm4llz Member

I'd love to get these from you but I don't know if $150 is a good price or not. Can you share details on normal purchase price + shipping and what Tesla charges?

3. Stirthepot

Stirthepot Member

Can you please let me know where you purchased those pedals. Thank you

4. jimtelsa

jimtelsa Member

I had Tesla install at set of OEM pedals on my s85 during a service visit
    280.00 including installation.