Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Always Raise" Suspension at Home Doesn't Always Work

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

McQ14

Nov 7, 2018
PA
Even though I've set my car to always raise the suspension for my home, the car constantly "forgets" to do it. I've reset it dozens of times to raise the suspension, and when I do set it up each time, it invariably "asks" me if I want to always raise the car when I get to my house.

So I press on that when it pops up on the screen. And then the car forgets to raise itself the next time!

So I go back into settings and set it up all over again.

This is a constant problem. Is anyone else having this issue? What am I missing?

By the way, I do this for easier exiting of the vehicle. I have one titanium knee and the other one is well on its way to being replaced. Much easier to get in and out when the suspension is set to VERY High.

That information is stored in your user profile. After setting the location, select your profile and manually save it. It should, or course, do this automatically. If that doesn't work, you may have a corruption in your profile. You can create a new profile and see if that saves the information correctly.

Reactions: McQ14
That information is stored in your user profile. After setting the location, select your profile and manually save it. It should, or course, do this automatically. If that doesn't work, you may have a corruption in your profile. You can create a new profile and see if that saves the information correctly.
Yeah, I think I may do this. Wipe the profile and create it again. Thanks.

What's funny is that I'm the only driver of the car 99% of the time. Only my wife and one of my sons have their own profiles and they almost never drive the car (maybe three times in the past three months).

Yeah, I think I may do this. Wipe the profile and create it again. Thanks.

What's funny is that I'm the only driver of the car 99% of the time. Only my wife and one of my sons have their own profiles and they almost never drive the car (maybe three times in the past three months).
It may not work, so keep your current profile until you see what it does for you.