Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I supposed to receive an e-mail confirmation or?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It took about 29 hours to get my email. Guess that doesn't bode well for me getting one until 2019.
The agreement says:
"Your Reservation becomes effective when (1) you place your Reservation and (2) we receive your Reservation Payment."
I don't think the email confirmation time has anything to do with it (esp. since many received their RN through myTesla well before they got their email).

Confirmation email from Tesla received at 4 PST

upload_2016-4-1_16-47-34.png

I booked online at 7:35 PM pacific yesterday.
It was added to my Tesla account early this afternoon (along with the reservation number) and I received an email at 4:45 PM pacific today.
I guess patience is the name of the game here.

My Tesla updated before I received email - now have both confirmations - but no actual reservation number yet. Took just under 24 hours.

Strike that - logged in using another browser other than Chrome - see reservation number up top within My Tesla - checked email again - it did not include that information.

You can get a license plate for a car you don't have yet or you are putting it on your current vehicle for now?

I was in the RMV getting plates for an 05 Chevy Trailblazer I bought, and thought to check if anyone had ordered TESLA3 for vanity plates. No one had, so I ordered them. It will take 8 to 10 weeks for them to come in, then I will switch them with the ones I got this morning. They will just have to ride around on the Trailblazer for a couple of years.
Actually, I kind of hope they will start a few conversations.

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-1_22-35-28.png
    upload_2016-4-1_22-35-28.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: Seesaw