TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Am i the only one with a VIN on a 5 seater ?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Harry C, Aug 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Harry C

Harry C Member

I got my VIN 9569 May 30th for a 5 seater. It looks like that was a mistake because no sign of any production of 5 seaters (latest call of my DS told me production end of October but i don't think he has a clue). I wonder if there are more people with a VIN on a 5 seater ?

2. jsollender

jsollender Member

3. faktor

faktor Member

#3 faktor, Aug 12, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    I changed the configuration from 5 to 6 seats, thereby shifted delivery time for November. None of Tesla raise his ass and gave us information that the seat 5 will produce up to 2017. I think that Musk has no idea how employees interact with customers.;)
    VIN is same:
    00997x

4. jsollender

jsollender Member

Check modelxtracker as there were also some 5 seat VINs in USA from March or April that never responded to requests for confirmation