Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AMA Tesla Service Advisor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hate to say this, but I would treat information coming from this guy with a grain of salt. After reading his introduction, I suspect that he might be a (former) disgruntled employee. I hope that I am wrong on this...

EDIT: After reading through all of the QAs, I am happy to say that I was wrong.

Last edited:
I think it's worth reading; for one thing, he claims that Elon is mostly concerned with SpaceX these days and doesn't have a lot to do with TM management or decision making. And that the service plans are a hell of a deal, especially considering what gets done at year two and year four.

And that the service plans are a hell of a deal, especially considering what gets done at year two and year four.

I don't follow his logic. He says you don't get much for your money the first year, but you do the second year. If that is the case, you should not get the service plan. It's cheaper to pay $600x3 (second, third, and fourth years), than to pay $1,900 for the plan. Or better year, just get your car serviced just every other year, and pay only $1,200 over four years.