Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

(amazon case for) GENUINE TESLA CCS1 ADAPTER (not for sale)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tps5352

Supporting Member
Yes, that's right. The accessory you've all been waiting for. The item you'd sell your soul for. The thing that's ruined your marriage; alienated your kids; and made you skip dental appointments to save $$$ for. It's a genuine, brand new, never used, un-opened, still sealed, untouched, (still being shipped, probably not even built, yet) Amazon "Maoershan EVA Hard Travel Carrying Case for the..." Tesla-Korea CCS1 Adapter.

These
(cases) are sold-out, so that means I can ask, what? I know; one hundred dollars! What's that? Not enough? Hey, I've been [eating] frozen [yogurt]! OK then, one million dollars!

Notorious TMC Scalper

That's right, you heard me. And you'll pay it, too. Because, as Tesla owners you want (but probably don't need) the latest thing. Plus you're all multi-gazillionaires, right? Right? (Knew it.) (Plus, who really wants to deal with foreign people in strange countries, even if they do make entertaining movies and TV shows?)

Parasite
Squid Game

So, anyway, this Amazon Case for the Tesla-Korea CCS1 Adapter fits perfectly, is reasonably priced (cough, cough, scalper, cough), and is exactly what you need and want. Buy it immediately! You heard me! Send me the money!

What? You insist on seeing it? Oh, all right. Here are some (stolen) Photos:

Sold-out Case -1
Sold-out Case -2

Sold-out Case -3
Sold-out Case -4

Intended to fit:
NOT what you are getting

(Not what you are getting.)

The fine print:
  • CCS1 adapter not included.
  • J1772 adapter not included.
  • Beautiful hardwood table not included.
  • Pinky-ring, evil gray clothes, and scar not included.
  • Movie and TV VHF tapes and DVDs not included.
  • Self-respect not included.
  • Oh heck, the Amazon case is not included, either. It really is sold out. Just send me the frick'n money.

Last edited:
Yes, that's right. The accessory you've all been waiting for. The item you'd sell your soul for. The thing that's ruined your marriage; alienated your kids; and made you skip dental appointments for. It's a genuine, brand new, never used, un-opened, still sealed, untouched, (still being shipped, probably not even built, yet) Amazon "Maoershan EVA Hard Travel Carrying Case for the..." Tesla-Korea CCS1 Adapter.

These
(cases) are sold-out, so that means I can ask, what? I know; one hundred dollars! What's that? Not enough? Hey, I've been [eating] frozen [yogurt]! OK then, one million dollars!

That's right, you heard me. And you'll pay it, too. Because, as Tesla owners you want (but probably don't need) the latest thing. Plus you're all multi-gazillionaires, right? Right? (Knew it.) (Plus, who really wants to deal with foreign people in strange countries, even if they do make entertaining movies and TV shows?)

So, anyway, this Amazon Case for the Tesla-Korea CCS1 Adapter fits perfectly, is reasonably priced (cough, cough, scalper, cough), and is exactly what you need and want. Buy it immediately. Send me the money!

What? You insist on seeing it? Oh, all right. Here are (stolen) Photos:

The fine print:
  • CCS1 adapter not included.
  • J1772 adapter not included.
  • Hardwood table not included.
  • Pinky-ring, evil gray clothes, and scar not included.
  • Movie and TV VHF tapes and DVDs not included.
  • Self-respect not included.
  • Oh heck, the Amazon case is not included, either. It really is sold out. Just send me the frick'n money.

I think that I would be willing to pay 1 million Venezuelan Bolivar for the case including shipping, please let me know if the offer works for you.

Reactions: 1100MCM
Seriously, there is a new case for the Tesla CCS1 adapter to consider--from Harumio.

I do not recommend buying it,...yet. It looks like the Amazon case everyone was interested in (and as a result is now sold out) except with a custom interior to cradle the adapter perfectly. (How was this developed so quickly?) It appears to be perfect, except for the price which is arguably a little high.

Harumio Case - 1.jpg Harumio Case - 2.jpg Harumio Case - 3.jpg

I have ordered a total of five cases (four relatively inexpensive cases plus the Harumio case) and will review them on the TMC forum site when I have them all in hand.
  1. New Harumio case
  2. MCHENG Nikon Camera Case (on Amazon)
  3. Maoershan Case for PYOTON Projector (on Amazon)
  4. Insulated Nylon Case (on eBay)
  5. Portable Insulated Case (on eBay)

Give it a few days and it will be closer to $2.00.

I have this case on order: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B081VB8HJ8/ will see if it works for my CCS1 adapter.

That one is bigger than the other Amazon case everyone wanted, correct? Perfect for carrying other suff (J1772 adapter?) also, maybe? Or if you use pre-cut, cubed, or "pick-and-pluck" foam insert.

Last edited:
Seriously, there is a new case for the Tesla CCS1 adapter to consider--from Harumio.

I do not recommend buying it,...yet. It looks like the Amazon case everyone was interested in (and as a result is now sold out) except with a custom interior to cradle the adapter perfectly. (How was this developed so quickly?) It appears to be perfect, except for the price which is arguably a little high.

I have ordered a total of five cases (four relatively inexpensive cases plus the Harumio case) and will review them on the TMC forum site when I have them all in hand.
  1. New Harumio case
Ordered the Harumio. They’ve been good to me (us) here on the forums and did a great job with the adapters. Repeat business from me. Also shipping from Korea is expensive and I like an exact fit type product so $55 is worth it to me.

Reactions: kayak1
Ordered the Harumio. They’ve been good to me (us) here on the forums and did a great job with the adapters. Repeat business from me. Also shipping from Korea is expensive and I like an exact fit type product so $55 is worth it to me.

To be fair, it's at least $20 to ship that case via DHL to USA. Given that, pricing is pretty fair.

Right. As I said, I've ordered one, too.

I am curious about it. How were they able to get one created so quickly? Is it really the same general case as that Amazon one? If so, it probably means that the company Harumio mentions--"TETS"--happened to be the source for the "Maoershan" Amazon cases, also.

We'll see.

Anyway, it will be nice to have a secure case that fits the adapter perfectly.

If anyone wants a cheaper case, I will probably have four available (see Post #9) to choose from. (There is a nice one being shipped from China, but it won't be here until late May.)

Reactions: Jeremy3292
To be honest with you the case I found (MCHENG) is really perfect, not that it is the best looking but definitely the most practical. The fit is snug and plenty of padding.

If you twist the adapter to either side, the J1772 adapter fits in really well. The handle on top really is convenient and the zipper located where it is, being short, is really easy to open when your want to get a hold of it.

Amazon.ca is sold out and Amazon.com has 2 remaining right now.

IMG_0049.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg

...there is a new case for the Tesla CCS1 adapter to consider--from Harumio...

1. New Harumio case

...If anyone wants a cheaper case, I will probably have four available (see Post #9) to choose from....

...I am going to have 4-5 "perfect" cases. Tough decision ahead...

My promised review of some cases to store the CCS1 adapter in -----> is here <-----.

All are usable/serviceable, but the first 3 are clearly the best. (I'll probably use the Harumio case.)

If anyone wants to purchase one of the others (only "one million dollars") , let me know. Unfortunately, shipping might prove cost-ineffective. So hopefully someone in the Sacramento area of California will want one?

Best to PM (private message) me and we'll work something out.

Last edited: