Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ambient lighting for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking for ambient lighting that’s under the footwell and in the back that stays on when the car is in drive and shuts off when the car is off. Anyone have an idea where I can find that? I’m also open minded to the dashboard ambient lighting. Help!!

THIS kit from Abstract Ocean is the same thing I purchased but x3 times more expensive for some reason. This will connect into the existing front footwell light so it behave just like oem. Put that in and turn the footwell light option to On while driving and it gives you what you want hopefully. Nothing like a Mercedes or bmw factory lighting tho

THIS kit from Abstract Ocean is the same thing I purchased but x3 times more expensive for some reason. This will connect into the existing front footwell light so it behave just like oem. Put that in and turn the footwell light option to On while driving and it gives you what you want hopefully. Nothing like a Mercedes or bmw factory lighting tho
Thank you! What do you do for the front?

1669121570902.png