Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ambient lighting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

outie

May 22, 2016
SoCal
Hi, I want to revisit this topic... on ambient lighting.

When the car is parked at night, there are more lights being turned on, like the door handle, footwell. When you start driving those are gone and only the armrest on the door has light. Is that correct?

I know the ambient light is pretty weak in this car, but if those lights remain on I think it'd be a bit better. Or is there a setting that I am not aware of? I believe it's only a ON/OFF on the Doors control page. I was reading there's Hi/Lo/Slider from some older threads? Is that from older version that no longer exists?

Hi, I want to revisit this topic... on ambient lighting.

When the car is parked at night, there are more lights being turned on, like the door handle, footwell. When you start driving those are gone and only the armrest on the door has light. Is that correct?

I know the ambient light is pretty weak in this car, but if those lights remain on I think it'd be a bit better. Or is there a setting that I am not aware of? I believe it's only a ON/OFF on the Doors control page. I was reading there's Hi/Lo/Slider from some older threads? Is that from older version that no longer exists?
afaik there was never any sort of hi/lo slider for the ambient lights. there is one for the screen and dash levels.