Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AMD Ryzen & 12v Batteries now shipping in US Y & 3!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you don’t have it with 351, no way I’d have it as 348xxx

Fingers crossed. Did you rep confirm they can’t tell you ahead of time? I just messaged me advisor to ask but don’t expect them to know either…
Correct. They can only see the VIN and that doesn’t break anything down further than basic build data. “All the software is the latest available”. 🤣🤣

The computers are drop in so all signs point to being upgradable, at a cost, in the future.

I think you’ll be 1 for 2 based on reports. And then if you wait for the glass you might as well wait for 4680s. And then you’ll want to wait for the kinks to get worked out. And then they’ll be something new… at some point just dive in and go!
If waiting for 4680s, would remember that Fremont is highly tuned with pretty decent build quality at this point, getting a car in the early ramp comes with its own risks.

I take delivery today for a MYP, was a little bummed yesterday but will upgrade the 12v to lion the first time it fails and in 3-4 years upgrade to Ryzen if needed.

There is literally only one report of this being true at this point.... starting to feel like this is made up.
Patience. Same thing happened with the MYP move to all seasons. Started as a single sighting. Then nothing. Hope was lost, and then after a week there was a flood of them. After 2 weeks Pirelli P-Zeros became a relic of the past.

I'll let you know
1640792637990.gif