TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

"America with Jorge Ramos" on Fusion

Discussion in 'Video' started by leilanimunter, Sep 8, 2014.

Tags:
  1. leilanimunter

leilanimunter Member

Tomorrow Tues Sept 9 at 7pm PT/10pm ET, Fusion's "America with Jorge Ramos" will air a feature story on my Electric Route to the Racetrack in my Model S to Chicagoland Speedway and my solar themed race car and solar powered pit box. I saw a rough cut and they included some beautiful video of my Model S on the road. If you don't have Fusion, the piece will be posted online and I will share that video link here tomorrow when it goes up, just wanted to give the heads up in case you can catch it on TV!

http://fusion.net/america_with_jorge_ramos

2. leilanimunter

leilanimunter Member

#2 leilanimunter, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Here is the video - we talk Tesla, racing, solar, energy storage, and solutions! Also my buddy Mark Ruffalo who you know from the movies but is also a passionate clean energy activist, is interviewed!

Extended interviews with The Solutions Project team - Mark Ruffalo, Marco Krapels, Andres Lopez, and Brandon Hurbut also included if you visit this page and scroll down from the main video here: http://fusion.net/modern_life/story/race-car-driver-leilani-munter-ambassador-electric-1029811

3. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Nice job! Thanks for posting this, Leilani.

4. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Very enjoyable!

5. Vitaman

Vitaman Member

Powerful and emotional appeal.
    Thanks so much for posting this.

6. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

Way cool! Love to see a case where media truly "gets it", and perfectly captures your motivation and vision for the future. Also, I think I recognize a couple of TeslaPittsburgh fans in there!

7. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

I also saw the video Leilani. Thank you for your committment in defense of the environment. Great video! I am proud to be your TMC friend.

8. Jgdixon

Jgdixon Member

Love it. Keep it up we are all behind you 100%!

9. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

I hope my daughter has the same passion that you do for the environment!

10. Todd Burch

Todd Burch Electron Pilot

Leilani,

Awesome video-thank you for having the bravery to stand up for what you believe in and for promoting renewable energy wherever you can!

11. William13

William13 Member

I loved the video. I agree that you have a good chance at being our EV champion for a huge mass of Americans. Spread the passion across America. Emotions move people. Facts are used to justify their decisions. Keep on moving people.

12. huntjo

huntjo Member

Wish I got a selfie when we were on the factory tour last year. You're totally my wife's hero!