Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ameriprise declined insurance coverage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went online to get a quote with Ameriprise Insurance and after inputting all the car info a page comes up saying they will not offer coverage due to the value of my cars. Anyone else run into this?

2 cars, Florida resident, no felonies, DUIs, etc... No traffic tickets in ~10 years.

• Informative
Reactions: puckpurnell
I went online to get a quote with Ameriprise Insurance and after inputting all the car info a page comes up saying they will not offer coverage due to the value of my cars. Anyone else run into this?

2 cars, Florida resident, no felonies, DUIs, etc... No traffic tickets in ~10 years.
I just ran a quote with Ameriprise (thru Costco) and they were super cheap for both auto and home. I've heard they give you low rates to start and then jack them up which is why I'm giving it some thought before I switch. I just moved from Allstate to AAA and the price for home and auto was really good (compared to Allstate). But Ameriprise beat AAA by about 300 bucks for both auto and home.