Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

SMAlset

Mar 4, 2017
SF Bay Area
In the middle of the day this past week I had posted something and went back to add photos only to find myself unable to access the site anymore. Kept trying every five minutes or so, ended up timing out of being able to edit my post. Most of the time, I got an error message but a few times got this animated one. The robot goes to the TMC door can't open it and then falls over backwards. Got the biggest laugh out of it.

IMG_1789.jpg IMG_1790.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC