TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by rpo, Mar 8, 2018.

1. rpo

rpo Member

I have been getting this error quite a bit since Tuesday on this site. I did not see anyone else mention it, so I wanted to bring it to your attention. It was not accessible for the past hour until just now.

"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."

• Like x 1
  2. bmah

bmah Moderator, Model S / Model X Forums

I've seen this at random times too, most notably about an hour ago.

Bruce.

• Like x 1
  3. FlyF4

FlyF4 Member

yup, seen similar issues with the site and different forums on the site, but it always cleared up in a few minutes.

4. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Likewise...got it a lot of times today, only on the forum section, rest of the site was fine. It's happened on other days recently, but today was worse.

5. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Yeah, we're working on some scaling issues as well as some other stuff. Site may be occasionally intermittent. Thanks.

• Helpful x 1
  6. thecloud

thecloud As rhythm raced inside, the ship came alive

TMC forums were down again earlier this afternoon, but from Doug's message it sounds like this is expected.

7. SMAlset

SMAlset Active Member

In the middle of the day this past week I had posted something and went back to add photos only to find myself unable to access the site anymore. Kept trying every five minutes or so, ended up timing out of being able to edit my post. Most of the time, I got an error message but a few times got this animated one. The robot goes to the TMC door can't open it and then falls over backwards. Got the biggest laugh out of it.

IMG_1789.jpg IMG_1790.jpg

8. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing