Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

An unforeseen Model S risk

Nailguytv

Feb 28, 2020
Oceanside
My wife hates cars. Never ever wants to drive. So I was her personal chauffeur for many years. One day she came to the office with me and rather than sticking around she drove the MS to the mall. Next thing you know she will offer to drive now. It's not like her car is a bucket either. Shes got an Audi q7. Once I get the cyber truck I'm sure she will take over the model s.

realvvk

Feb 8, 2017
Philadelphia
Same here. Her car is an SUV, as was her previous car. Unfortunately for me/the future, height aside, you can fit almost as much (if not more) in the back of an S, with the rear seats still up, as you can in some SUVs; something I recently proved with an s'load of astronomy gear for a public outreach event...
View attachment 527556

You forgot the huge spare wheel that takes up most of the rear hatch.

We are thankful for the frunk when we go on long trip in our MS.

Reactions: MichaelP90DL

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC