Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

...And I thought they would miss Montreal...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Le 22 février 2018

La Tesla Model 3 sera au Salon du véhicule électrique

Il y aura de la grande visite sur le plancher du deuxième Salon du véhicule électrique de Montréal.

Parmi les nombreux modèles électriques offerts sur le marché, deux exemplaires de la nouvelle Tesla Model 3 seront présentés à la Place Bonaventure, du 20 au 22 avril. Mieux encore, les visiteurs auront même l’opportunité d’en faire l’essai sur un parcours extérieur autour de la Place Bonaventure. Le SVEM sera de retour les 20, 21 et 22 avril 2018 à la Place Bonaventure de Montréal.

Vous pouvez vous inscrire en ligne au coût de seulement 10 $*. L'admission générale est de 15 $ à l'entrée. Le rabais est pour un temps limité, inscrivez-vous dès maintenant.

Venez voir, essayer, analyser et comparer les nouveaux produits ainsi que les toutes dernières innovations technologiques en matière de mobilité électrique. Le SVEM est le rendez-vous des amateurs d’automobiles, de motos, de vélos, de bateaux, d’autobus et tout autre moyen de mobilité électrique.

Au plaisir de vous voir au Salon les 20, 21 et 22 avril 2018.

*Des frais de gestion de 2 $ sont ajoutés pour la billetterie en ligne de la Place Bonaventure

I’ll be going for sure! Anyone else?

Reactions: TrevTremaine
Oops! I forgot that some people here don’t speak French.
February 22, 2018

The Tesla Model 3 will be at the Electric Vehicle Show

86B8F7FF-335A-41A0-873F-2387E2E55E28.jpeg

There will be a great visit on the floor of the second Montreal Electric Vehicle Show.

Among the many electric models available on the market, two copies of the new Tesla Model 3 will be presented at Place Bonaventure, from April 20 to 22. Better still, visitors will even have the opportunity to test it on an outdoor course around Place Bonaventure. SVEM will be back on April 20, 21 and 22, 2018 at Place Bonaventure in Montreal.

You can register online for only $ 10 *. General admission is $ 15 at the entrance. The discount is for a limited time, register now.

Come see, try, analyze and compare new products as well as the latest technological innovations in electric mobility. SVEM is the meeting place for fans of cars, motorcycles, bicycles, boats, buses and any other means of electric mobility.

We look forward to seeing you at the Salon on April 20th, 21st and 22nd, 2018.

* A management fee of $ 2 is added for the online ticket office at Place Bonaventure

I’m going for sure! Anyone else?

I’ll be going for sure! Anyone else?

Maintenant, oui! :cool:

I went last year to check out the Bolt, the Ioniq, the eGolf and the BMW i3, so I did not plan to return this year (not so much interested in the Leaf 1.5).

Hopefully, the one outside (for the test drives) will be red as I want to see how it looks under a bright sun.

I saw You You's car when he came to Montreal but did not drive it.

This time again, I will bring my daughter: I promised her we will drive electric in 2018.

So, went to the show yesterday night. A lot bigger than last year’s, for a fact. A lot of new releases but also, a lot of eyes for the Model 3. The novelties were the new Hyundai Kona EV, the Model 3 (of course), the Mad Hungarian, who was at the show, and others, like the Electric T-Rex
046420D0-137E-4FF8-BAC6-06B8CB2D3FC0.jpeg

by Campagna Motors, however most disappointing, they had a gas model sitting right next to it.

There was also the first ever electric snowmobile, by Taiga motors (got these for you @DMC-Orangeville)
59E232FD-7CF6-456F-BD9E-02B2F7878957.jpeg

First time Mercedes puts up a stand, with of course, an electric Smart. @SmartElectric
5A5E4136-6DA1-43E5-9AC1-42A61DAC5D16.jpeg

First ever seeing an electric KIA Sorento...
E0A8A007-738E-40B4-8A12-395BAACE0C8D.jpeg

Oops! My mistake, someone thought he was going into the parking lot :p

And of course, there was Tesla’s stand with, obviously the Model 3.
31ACDEF4-7955-4359-B21A-F793B3F23188.jpeg

This is @YauKwan ’s car. Not surprisingly, this was the star of the stand (not of the show) even though there was also a Roadster and a burgundy Signature Model S! (@Doug_G ?)
4D6D9843-87F5-43A3-AD0E-6B6B0D2B4A0D.jpeg

The big star was the red one, for test drives.
D7EB202F-E7EE-4B91-9EDE-E032C4C17DB5.jpeg
E9D81F3B-D63B-4B66-ADDD-78DFD5A2D096.jpeg

When it came into the garage, many people crowded along the barriers, only to see it go and park and charge, while seeing someone in a blue jacket show the car to his passengers. No joke, I waited 20 minutes just to see this car drive the main alley, but it was well worth it.

Reactions: Whisky