TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

And now I play the driving game.

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by FLDarren, Jun 14, 2014.

1. FLDarren

FLDarren Member

#1 FLDarren, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
    I've been very busy driving. I picked it up yesterday at 4. The easiest/best car buying experience ever. After a few signatures I was ready to roll, and rolling I did. I'm already in triple digits. I was speechless for awhile (mostly because of the Tesla grin). Btw, anyone know a good plastic surgeon. I think my Tesla grin might be permanent. Actually, forget that, I want my permanent Tesla grin. Anyway, I absolutely love this car. It's everything I expected and SOOOOO much more. It's so easy to drive. It makes me wonder why all cars aren't like the Model S. I now wonder how I did without most of the features on the Model S. Don't get me wrong the Prius was a great car, but it's no Model S. Night and day. I have done a lot of research on Tesla and Model S yet there was one thing I discovered that blew my mind, the pinch guards on the rear hatch. I never came across anything on the forums regarding this. I knew the Model S was designed with safety as a priority, but WOW! Awesome job Tesla! I've already had a Tesla moment. It was on my way home nonetheless. Check out that thread for it shortly. Here it is in all it's glory. Sorry, here SHE is. Her name is Joules.

2. snooper77

snooper77 Member

Broken image links...

3. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX

Congratulations, FLDarren, and welcome to the fold. As coincidence would have it, I'll be passing through Seminole on Monday in my rental POS; I'll keep an eye out for you. :biggrin:

4. LoL Rick

LoL Rick Like Buttah

Congrats. I'll keep an eye out for you as well. Should we call you Steve now?

5. Lawsteve

Lawsteve MCATDT

Hey! I resemble that comment!!

Congrats. Glad to see another person with excellent taste in auto colors.

6. Btrflyl8e

Btrflyl8e Active Member

It definitely looks better in daylight! Thanks for bringing her by, you definitely had that first day surreal aura about you, such a shame it's been so stormy yesterday and today. Hopefully you got a few hours of driving in today!!

7. FLDarren

FLDarren Member

#7 FLDarren, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
    I'm going to break out this gem. You can call me anything just don't call me late for supper.

Once my headache subsided I felt much better. I didn't have a headache today. Maybe my head is use to the warp speed by now. That was quick. And oh yeah, I got in at least a few.

I honestly don't know why Tesla bothers with the other colors. :wink:

You better keep both eyes open. If you blink you may just miss me. :smile:

8. meteoritehunter

I know the problem! I put 1400 miles on my brand new P85+ in last two days:) Road trip to Vegas:)
    lots of fun, mobbed a few times, a few drives with total strangers who ran up to the car at the superchargers.
    I love the car more than I ever could have imagined.