Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

And we get a nose cone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That F-type is sweet looking all around. Tesla, don't let your inspirations stop at the back-end of Jaguar. Check out the front too. This is a snout with purpose. Love it. Jag got their design mojo back with this car.

image.jpeg

The quality of the paint jobs I have seen on the F-type are very, very nice.

I was able to test drive the larger engined F-type and then the Cadillac CTS-V....

Were I forced to drive the two, I would go for the Caddy... The Caddy is a coupe, not nearly as nice inside, but it drives better.

IMHO, the car that is closest to the Model S is the Maserati Ghibli in both looks and layout. In fact they are twins....

Also Ford and Chevy are really doing a clone of the S with the Fusion and the Malibu... have you seen the side views of both of those cars? A design ripoff.

Last edited:
Yes, it's purpose is to allow for airflow through the radiator so that 80% of the gasoline's energy can be wasted as heat.

I like the design myself, it's highly attractive, and it could indeed inspire a similar look for other cars. But it's also a relic of the past.

I agree with all those points.

Still a sexy machine.

Would love Tesla to get the front of the S to sexy.
Visually, the nose cone was a bad idea, and while the look of new the X is different, its not an improvement.
The Model S is worthy of so much more.