Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anderson A2 down again.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same issue here. Had an app notification the charger had lost cloud connection around 1pm. Tried a reboot but no joy. I can see the A2 on my network but looks like their servers must be down again. Seems to be becoming a regular occurrence recently 😒

Looks like the same situation as last time then! Hopefully they’ll sort it out asap again. Problem is (and happened to me last time) if your car’s plugged in and waiting a scheduled charge to access cheaper electricity off peak tonight it’ll just start charging anyway as the schedule is held on the servers not on the charger itself.

Same here. Again.

Actually loaded the app by mistake and noticed it said No Connection, even though I could see it connected to my wireless router.

The fact it’s reliant on a cloud server(s) that appears to have dubious reliability is starting to concern me to be honest. I also didn’t realise until I read the above that the scheduled charging is dependant on these servers!