Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Android App Latest Update Bugs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
V3 stopped working for me so I installed V4 via APK Mirror. This allowed me to set functions correctly again but now I'm not getting any notifications. I've checked the app settings and all looks correct, but nothing coming through.

Anyone else seeing this please? I'm on a OnePlus 9 Pro running the latest Android version. I think I saw some of the Apple guys reporting similar?

Cheers
Same on iPhone 11 iOS 14.7 charging notifications stopped after the new app was installed.
i don’t think I’m getting door/window open notifications either. Testing that now!!

Last edited:
Update from me:

My app seems to have started working again. It was saying "xxx failed" on nearly everything, it did this for about a week but now it's working as normal. I didn't change anything, so to me it looked like an error at Tesla's end. I'm on 3.10.14 still - not had an offer of a new version in the Google Store.

Summons stopped working when I side load the newest 4.0.1 646 version.

Says cannot connect to the car (yet it clearly is as I can do everything else like see and change charge and open things.)

Pixel 5 (android 11 stock no root)
Model S Plaid

I just downloaded version 4.7.1-927 of the Tesla app on my android Samsung and now I can't connect to the car unless I'm alongside it ( presumably in Bluetooth range) it's frustrating trying to defrost the car or change the charge amperage.
Anyone else noticing any change with this version?

I just downloaded version 4.7.1-927 of the Tesla app on my android Samsung and now I can't connect to the car unless I'm alongside it ( presumably in Bluetooth range) it's frustrating trying to defrost the car or change the charge amperage.
Anyone else noticing any change with this version?
I'm on the same version of the Tesla app using Android v9, but not running on a Samsung. No issues I can report other than not able to add additional drivers.
Have you tried logging out of the app and logging back in?

Yes, I tried everything I could think of. But today it seems to be behaving itself. I just had an android update earlier j the week abd everything seems a bit slower after it so perhaps its not yhe tesla app after all.