Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Android Auto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla tell us they are so good about listening to the people and adding 'things people want' so readily, why the hell have they not included Android Auto and or Appple Carplay to the car yet? Are they oblivious to the noise about it?
FWIW is have contacted them via the Tesla app them to make sure that at least one person (me) would like it, just to officially make them aware, just to doing my bit. I would much prefer it to some of the 'features' they give access to.
One bloke askes for something to make the noises quieter inside the cabin, bang 'Joe mode' gets added. no hesitaion, thousands request AA and AC, CRICKETS.
Can I ask people who would like this feature to (politely) contact Tesla and get your name added to any list to have it added, call it a campaign if you want. But unless you make them aware then they will never do anything. Can't but try. Then they cannot claim to 'listen to the people'. cause it would be blatantly obvious they don't.