TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Android users, did the Tesla constant notification disappear for you?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by chronopc, Aug 14, 2019.

1. chronopc

chronopc Active Member

I can't get the constant notification to come back on my phone. It is very useful to be able to unlock the door and frunk from the notification.

2. vududude

vududude Member

Mine is definitely still there. Maybe you accidentally turned off the notification off for the app? Would go to Android settings, then the app settings and see if notifications were accidentally changed to off.

3. chronopc

chronopc Active Member

Not sure what happened but I had to remove my phone from the car and and set it as a key again for the constant notification to come back.

4. Andy_STL

Andy_STL Member

Right after the latest update, it was gone but then I opened up the app and it came right back.

5. 640k

640k Member

once an android app is updated from the store, you have to open it again. i noticed the app was updated yesterday and that i "lost connection" to my car afterwards.