TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Android Wear

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by dacastro4, Oct 5, 2018.

Tags:
  1. dacastro4

dacastro4 Member

Hey guys, I made this standalone Android Wear app for Tesla: Google Store Play Link. I was hoping to get some feedback. I'm going to work in more features and voice commands and stuffs like that.

2. hd-2

hd-2 Member

Does the watch app use the phone to send the commands to Tesla? i.e. to wake up the car, does the phone Telsa app still send the notice to wake up the car via LTE, or is this app doing that directly through an API to Telsa (Tesla JSON API Unofficial)?

3. dacastro4

dacastro4 Member

The only thing that uses from the phone (at least in my case) is the internet. If your watch has LTE, you're lucky and you can do everything with only your watch.

4. Cebe

Cebe Member

There is no way to try it without buying it first?

5. dacastro4

dacastro4 Member

You can always ask google for a refund. I've done it with other apps

6. krazyK

krazyK Member

Bought it and worth it.
    No longer have to pull the phone from my pocket (important in winter).
    To me, it was between a FOB or Android Wear + app.

Please add ability to lock doors (unless i am missing something)

• Like x 1
  7. dacastro4

dacastro4 Member

After I read your message, I added the lock doors feature (I don't know if yo