Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Android Wear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does the watch app use the phone to send the commands to Tesla? i.e. to wake up the car, does the phone Telsa app still send the notice to wake up the car via LTE, or is this app doing that directly through an API to Telsa (Tesla JSON API Unofficial)?

Does the watch app use the phone to send the commands to Tesla? i.e. to wake up the car, does the phone Telsa app still send the notice to wake up the car via LTE, or is this app doing that directly through an API to Telsa (Tesla JSON API Unofficial)?
The only thing that uses from the phone (at least in my case) is the internet. If your watch has LTE, you're lucky and you can do everything with only your watch.

Are you still updating/developing this app (bug fixes, expanded compatibility, more features...)? I just got a Fossil Gen 4 Explorist to use with my LG G6 and it uses Wear OS. Would like to make sure the app is still being worked on and that it would work with my combination.

Thank you.

Are you still updating/developing this app (bug fixes, expanded compatibility, more features...)? I just got a Fossil Gen 4 Explorist to use with my LG G6 and it uses Wear OS. Would like to make sure the app is still being worked on and that it would work with my combination.

Thank you.

Hey! I definitely am. Currently working on adding the new vent and defrost commands from v10.

If you have any feedbacks or concerns, please send me an email, I'll be happy to help.

Reactions: FMinMI
It does, you can change vehicles at any time. I don't have a demo or a video sorry but you can always try it and get a refund if you don't like it. And if you don't like it, please email me and tell me why so I can make my app better
When you say change at any time do you mean that a simple option on the front end to toggle between several cars easily, right? No logging out or any other multi-step process?

Also, if you made a basic short video of the operation & posted it on your app store picture slide I think people like me would appreciate seeing how it works w/o having to pay/refund if they're not satisfied with it in it's current stage.

When you say change at any time do you mean that a simple option on the front end to toggle between several cars easily, right? No logging out or any other multi-step process?

Also, if you made a basic short video of the operation & posted it on your app store picture slide I think people like me would appreciate seeing how it works w/o having to pay/refund if they're not satisfied with it in it's current stage.
Yeah, unfortunately that was the only course I had when I purchased the app and wasn't very satisfied with the performance. It's a great concept though. Like Daveh said, I tried to give it another shot but it's now nowhere to be found. I hope everything is ok!

I'm really sorry, I never received a notification for this comment but yes, you can easily switch between cars in the same account.

Yeah, unfortunately that was the only course I had when I purchased the app and wasn't very satisfied with the performance. It's a great concept though. Like Daveh said, I tried to give it another shot but it's now nowhere to be found. I hope everything is ok!

I would REALLY appreciate any feedback that you have. I'm just trying to make the best app possible for all of us Tesla/Android Wear users.
Send me an e-mail with every single thing you didn't like about the app.

• Love
Reactions: angus[Y]oung