Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ann Arbor grand opening

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've never been to a grand opening of a super charger and wonder if I should go since I'm only 30 minutes away. The hard part is taking off work for a few hours. So my question is... Who's going to go On Monday 2pm? And... What should we expect it to be like?

I've never been to a grand opening of a super charger and wonder if I should go since I'm only 30 minutes away. The hard part is taking off work for a few hours. So my question is... Who's going to go On Monday 2pm? And... What should we expect it to be like?

Is there a ribbon cutting event? I did not receive any notification.

Is there a ribbon cutting event? I did not receive any notification.
I thought I was on Tesla's mailing list, and I didn't get anything either despite living in Ann Arbor. That said, I am in their database as someone interested in Model 3, so they may figure it's not worth sending me anything since a possible purchase is at least a couple of years away.

If the event's at 2, that will be a bummer -- I picked up a new class mid-semester that will conflict with it. :crying:

I just picked up my car on Thursday from Cleveland but they didn't mention anything about it, maybe they didn't know it's happening?

I'll try to make it, but I work in Farmington Hills, so I'd have to leave there around 1pm to get back to AA in time.

i went to the one in Grand Rapids and it was fun. There was a ribbon cutting, Tesla's Jim Chen was there and 20 Teslas were in attendance. It is great to support Tesla whenever we can. While Ann Arbor is far away for me, I will certainly try to make the Cadillac Mi grand opening which should be pretty soon.

Join Us to Celebrate the Opening of the Ann Arbor Supercharger Station
na-et-en_us-60x66-01.png
na-et-en_us-60x60-01.png
2pm
na-et-en_us-48x64-01.png
Ann Arbor
Supercharger Station

Located near Meijer
We are excited to announce the opening of the Ann Arbor Supercharger Station. To commemorate this important milestone for Tesla and our Michigan community, we would like to invite you, your family and your friends to attend the ribbon cutting ceremony and celebrate with us.
Details
No RSVP is required for this event. Due to the expected volume of Model S owners, there might be a wait for charging. Please plan accordingly.

I'm planning on attending. I'm a current TSLA shareholder and hopefully a future Model 3 owner. Also an active Michigan Electric Auto Association member. Currently a very happy Volt owner, but wanting to drive electric full time. Hope to see Forum friends there.