TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Annapolis Test Drive event?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by CatB, Jan 24, 2014.

1. CatB

CatB Member

http://www.teslamotors.com/event/test-drive-model-s-annapolis
    I called the Bethesda store: they will be supporting this event at the Westin, will be setting up at 9 and starting at 10. I asked if owners would be welcome to join and he enthusiastically agreed. I asked if they will be under the same constraints for not talking price or anything that might be construed as selling and he confirmed that is the case.
    I will be driving to Baltimore to pick up my MS (hibernating in my parents' garage until I can buy a house with a garage), I can probably make it there by about 1pm. PM me if you want to meet up and we can swap phone #s. Can't wait to get my grin back!!

2. Ven Rala

Ven Rala Member

I would love to go, but don't think I can make it. Have fun! Hope you can make the tesla road trip event in DC in February. I am really looking forward to that. Any other owners going to the test drive event?

By the way, I have had my MS since last May and I don't have a garage. It does make me sad to see it get dirty this winter. If you need any ideas on installing a charging outlet outdoors, let me know.

3. CatB

CatB Member

Thx Ven, unfortunately, I've outgrown my townhouse and don't want to wrestle with my arch control committee on installing an outlet outside. Hard thing is that a lot of the garages in older houses aren't big enough, so I may end up buying a house I like without a garage and adding one... But it does make me laugh when I see the threads on "did you remodel your garage for your MS?" - trading up houses is more than a remodel.

And sorry you can't make it today, but I am looking forward to the roadtrip, I'll be leaving my baby outside my townhouse and running to MM temp supercharger (fortunately, only 2 miles away).

4. loganss

loganss Spaceman

I might drop by for a little bit tomorrow. I think this is the same place a few years ago that they held a roadster event that got me to put money down for my car.

5. Ven Rala

Ven Rala Member

CatB,
    The funny thing is I am in the process of selling my townhouse in Chevy chase and will be moving into a single family home (with a garage) in about a month.

If anyone is interested in buying a townhouse with a charging outlet already installed...feel free to let me know.