Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Announcing TotalTesla. Founding members and early adopters wanted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I posted a description of the new Tesla vehicle registry site and app I created (called TotalTesla) in the Model 3 forum at

TotalTesla: New Tesla Vehicle Registry

I don't want to duplicate all the information here, so feel free to read it above.

But I do want to get some real-world feedback and early adopters who can register Model S and make see we are missing any options or features (we did separate features/options instead of packages since contents of packages and standard equipment change over time).

This is still very much a work in progress, but we have signup (native and social) and registration functionality finished so thought we would "soft launch" initially through here, get feedback, make quick improvements, add more planned features, and then more widely socialize it.

Thanks!

After some delays, I am happy to report that our TotalTesla app has been accepted into the Apple App store and is now being made available (free).

totaltesla-on-the-app-store-png.396646

Download TotalTesla from the Apple App Store here

Statistics - the number one requested new feature - is a couple of weeks away. Will be added to iOS app first and then the website after that.

The Statistics are now live on the TotalTesla (web version).

iOS app i(1.1) is also now (belatedly) finished and being sent off for Apple approval. Should be live in the coming days. In the meantime, feel free to get TotalTesla 1.0 and you'll get 1.1 as an update when it has been approved.

As more people register their Tesla's, these stats will become increasingly accurate

Initial Statistics cover

- Model distribution
- Battery / Trim
- AutoPilot
- Full Self Driving
- Roof type
- Wheel Size
- Paid vs Free Supercharging
- Suspension type
- Color
- Firmware
- Aftermarket Accessories

Here are a few examples (shown for Web, but iOS 1.1 will be similar)

Each Statistic will default to "All" meaning all models, but then can be filtered by Model S, 3 and X as well.

wheelsize.png
fsd.png

aftermarket.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83 KB · Views: 25
  • aftermarket.png
    aftermarket.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 30
It sounds like a great idea! Any plans to develop the equivalent app for Android?

Yup! We already have an Android version in early stages of development. But with limited resources, we are trying to get our iOS app and web version a few more important features to drive signups and usage and prove there is interest. So the Android app is kind of being "slow rolled" at the moment. And if the July user survey (coming up in 2 weeks) shows more interest in the Android version relative to other features, we may get it done that much faster. It's not a matter of if, but when. It will happen.

Reactions: SilverGS