Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Annoyed with delivery situation to Alberta Canada

GetOutSide

Jun 11, 2021
Alberta Canada
Ordered my Y May 15th in Edmonton Alberta Canada and showing a delivery date of Aug 24th-Sept 14th and that date changes daily. I've seen it as late as Oct. Communication has been horrible. When I first put the order in I had a delivery date for June that held for a while so naturally I sold my vehicle trying to time it. Well, now Ive bin stuck without a ride since June and it sucks. I understand the demand for Tesla and chip shortages and all the other problems but they sure have a bad habit of over promising and under delivering. I guess the positives are that prices went up and Im locked in other than I got approved for 2.8% financing and who knows where that will be when I finally get a vin number and confirmation on delivery. Anyway Im starting to get a little annoyed with the tedious process and lack of communication. I highly doubt Tesla will give me some free charging or help with anything for the inconvenience. It's bin an absolute pain in the ass to say it nicely.

• Funny
Reactions: InternetDude

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC