Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Annual Service and Other Tidbits...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, my car is in for the 40k annual service. I am getting a bunch of little things done (wipers, alignment, a few minor fixes and addressing my issue with AP being unavailable quite often).

Service was great this morning. They were right on the ball at the Mississauga location.

I also got a Tesla loaner, which is really the the reason for this post...

I got a Blue Model S 100D. It still has the new car smell. The car is gorgeous and I can feel the difference the 100D battery has (in terms of power) over my 90D. I am in love!!! I don't want to give it back. Do you think they will notice???

I also got in the car to find... 474km of range!!! I don't remember exactly but I think I get 465 or maybe 470 at 100% but this bad boy had 474km at 90%. I am soooooooooo jealous!

I also got to try AP2 for the first time on the ride from the SC to my office. 410 South - 401 East - 427 South.

AP2 worked great, with one small exception... wanted to take the Renforth Exit on the the 401 East instead of continuing on the highway to 427 South. I felt as though my AP1 car is a bit more consistent, but I felt the AP2 is way more responsive, much faster in detecting things and overall, more smooth. Keep in mind, this was a very short sample size.

I will be getting an update today, so we will so how that goes.

All in all, I am very envious of all of you folks with the 100D. Just loved it in every way!

I hear ya. I had a 100D loaner earlier this month. Yeah the range # is sure nice. I have an 85 battery so I only see ~383 km on a 90% charge. Really tempting to upgrade, especially when the nearest Supercharger is 700km-ish away. I am sooo tempted to trade up. AP1's capability is at max. AP2 is still getting better with FSD possible down the road (ha). New car smell. More range. etc.

Reactions: Struja
So...my end result was....

1. New windshield camera

2. Tires rotated and measured (all at 6/32)

3. Wipers replaced.

4. Fluids replaced

5. Air Filter replaced

6. New driver seat ordered.

7. Some minor fit and finish stuff done.

8. Alignment

I *think* that was everything. As I wrote before...Mississauga SC was great.

Oh...and I asked if I could keep the gorgeous blue 100D with 800km on it, in exchange for my 90D. No dice.

:mad:
So, my car is in for the 40k annual service. I am getting a bunch of little things done (wipers, alignment, a few minor fixes and addressing my issue with AP being unavailable quite often).

Service was great this morning. They were right on the ball at the Mississauga location.

I also got a Tesla loaner, which is really the the reason for this post...

I got a Blue Model S 100D. It still has the new car smell. The car is gorgeous and I can feel the difference the 100D battery has (in terms of power) over my 90D. I am in love!!! I don't want to give it back. Do you think they will notice???

I also got in the car to find... 474km of range!!! I don't remember exactly but I think I get 465 or maybe 470 at 100% but this bad boy had 474km at 90%. I am soooooooooo jealous!

I also got to try AP2 for the first time on the ride from the SC to my office. 410 South - 401 East - 427 South.

AP2 worked great, with one small exception... wanted to take the Renforth Exit on the the 401 East instead of continuing on the highway to 427 South. I felt as though my AP1 car is a bit more consistent, but I felt the AP2 is way more responsive, much faster in detecting things and overall, more smooth. Keep in mind, this was a very short sample size.

I will be getting an update today, so we will so how that goes.

All in all, I am very envious of all of you folks with the 100D. Just loved it in every way!

Such a bad review. I gave up my S dream to get an X for the family but now you make me wonder if I made a wrong decision. :mad:

:mad:

Such a bad review. I gave up my S dream to get an X for the family but now you make me wonder if I made a wrong decision. :mad:
giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Struja and 03DSG
Sadly, @Tony_YYZ beat me to the punch...get both!!!! My wife wants an X but I am waiting for the eventual release of a 130kw Battery.

Speding $100K to have a car (either the X or S) sitting on my garage 80% of the time? The 2nd vehicle will be used to pick up my kids at their bus stop in the winter only (600m, lol). I am not that rich, so I plan to get a model 3 SR first and then couple of years down the road, when the X is getting old I may get an S.

So in the meantime, I avoid reading about how awesome an S 100D is (but wont be able to tell from the title).