TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Another Arizonan!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blossom, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Blossom

Blossom Member

I've been following Tesla for a couple of years and after finally getting my wife down to Phoenix for a test drive, we've put reservation money down on an X.

Now we get to wait impatiently.

2. TES-E

TES-E Member

Welcome!!

3. romac

romac Member

Welcome Blossom. There are many Tesla owners in Arizona. Check out our Arizona Tesla Group.

4. shrink

shrink Member

Welcome and congrats! I don't see too many L2 charging stations on Plugshare up in Flagstaff. If you are in a position or willing to do so, I'd be most appreciative if you end up making a 14-50 outlet available to other EV drivers.

That said, I don't even list my house on Plugshare and I have J1772, Roadster, and Model S charging capability with solar panels. I should probably practice what I preach prior to volunteering your house :)

Congrats nonetheless. Hope the wait for the Model X isn't too long and unbearable!

5. Botbldr45

Botbldr45 Member

Welcome, I'm in the same waiting queue but for different reasons. Waiting to sell my business and house back here so we can move to our house in Sedona. Once we get there my 14-50 outlet for # 992 and MS 85 charger will be open for visits. I wonder who's wait will be shorter......... I bet you beat me Blossom and you have a SuperCharger right there in Flag........... You will love the Tesla experience!