Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another CarWow Video

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting video. One thing I did notice while watching that the M3P had the dots on the right-hand side (usually when your car is too cold) It looked like the regen was fine though so I don’t think it was down to temperature. Any ideas why?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmiZ6ayCBB0&feature=youtu.be&t=451

Thats a really good spot! Hope we get to find the real reason behind that power limit... (NewbieT prob has it though)

I think the carwow guy is great! And as for Tesla drag races, personally I'm still enjoying the disruptive influence on the status quo. Keep 'em coming! Winning, and winning clean, yeah - not bored of that yet.

My bad. Steering mode it is. I had to freeze the frame rather than constantly repay to see that.

I’ll throw in another option. There is a red or orange exclamation mark on the top icon row. No idea what the issue is that would restrict top power though.

My bad. Steering mode it is. I had to freeze the frame rather than constantly repay to see that.

I’ll throw in another option. There is a red or orange exclamation mark on the top icon row. No idea what the issue is that would restrict top power though.

I had lower power the other day even after driving for over an hour starting at 60%, it went away however after I charged the car first time in a few days