Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another death in a Tesla (Castro Valley, CA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exactly... because Elon Musk depended on clicks and media stories for years... safest car ever built! Car will drive itself! He is constantly promoting the brand...
and now he can't handle the scrutiny of the very system he loves.
He put himself in this position.

I'd rather have a car company founder that cares about the reputation of his products and does something to correct it rather than hide the truth and do nothing to fix it....like some have! and if it's money driven; so be it, as long as he does not hide the truth and does everything to make it right! and yes, the kool-aid was very tasty!

10 of the Biggest Automotive Scandals Ever

I'd rather have a car company founder that cares about the reputation of his products and does something to correct it rather than hide the truth and do nothing to fix it....like some have! and if it's money driven; so be it, as long as he does not hide the truth and does everything to make it right! and yes, the kool-aid was very tasty!

10 of the Biggest Automotive Scandals Ever

Did you really say that Tesla doesn't 'hide the truth'
I'll think back to this moment the next quarterly report where the CEO blows up on investors who ask too many questions.

Exactly... because Elon Musk depended on clicks and media stories for years... safest car ever built! Car will drive itself! He is constantly promoting the brand...
and now he can't handle the scrutiny of the very system he loves.
He put himself in this position.

It’d be more than a little strange for a CEO to not care about their company’s brand. That out of the way, the level of scrutiny involved here is beyond the pale. I’m starting to see articles on accidents that happened in Europe and involved only property damage. That’s international news for a fender bender.