Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another Frunk Dent Thread…….this one with a FIX - located in the Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like the frunk crease conversations never quite go away. Good news for those in the Bay Area, CA. I ended up with the dreaded frunk crease (not my own doing…just sayin) which drove me crazy. Wasn't the worst crease that I've seen, but was definitely something that I couldn't help but notice every time I approached the car. Asked Tesla if it could be fixed…no luck without replacing the hood and spending over 1k+ at their authorized body shop plus the additional cost of replacing the PPF I have. Called a few local paintless repair businesses as well with no luck. Saw a thread on this forum where one person in Seattle was able to fix these dents. I actually called him and he referred me to a person local in the Bay Area with over 20 years experience. Got my hood finally fixed today for less than half of what a new hood would cost and it looks great! Even knowing what to look for, I have a hard time seeing any remaining imperfection. Now, I haven't been using the frunk since it was already creased……with it finally fixed, not sure if I'll chance it. PM me if you'd like his info….(don't want to just post his cell)