Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another Hello from Vancouver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

c041v

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2013
Vancouver, BC
I was going to include my introduction in Causalien's thread, but nested introduction seems like poor way to introduce myself.

I do however share a lots of the characteristics of Causalien, ~ 25% of my holdings are TSLA and I have no plan on selling anytime soon. My Model S dream is also a couple years off as I should be comfortable enough to make that sort of commitment around that time. I'm eagerly awaiting the Gen III specs and pricing as an alternative. Drove a Model S at the Bellevue, WA store a week ago, it blew my mind. As many others have said on here, everything else feels like a dinosaur. I've been spreading the word about Tesla to anybody who'll listen and, have burned many hours on TMC in the last couple of months.

I'm located in Vancouver and originally from Ottawa. If any of you have ever been to Vancouver, there's a good chance you've driven on a Highway I've had a hand in. Nice to see so many active Canadian members.

Cheers

Adam