Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another Insurance Query specific to Southern California folks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went from Mercury (25+ year customer) to Costco Ameriprise and my rate dropped by $500 or so (3 cars, 1 driver, $1179/6mo 100 comp, 500 coll). At my 6 month renewal, the rates stated the same. Will have to see if the rates jack up after one year. Best to just call around. I'll have to check out Wawanesa if I get a rate hike.

Ugh im with AAA, and they decided to literally rape me this year.
I am debating if i should change co., they were really good last year, but because i put 5k miles this year, they decided to hand down the expensive rates.

This is for my 2018 P100D : 150/500 ... and yes, AAA considers it an Exotic apparently... :\

Ugh im with AAA, and they decided to literally rape me this year.
I am debating if i should change co., they were really good last year, but because i put 5k miles this year, they decided to hand down the expensive rates.

This is for my 2018 P100D : 150/500 ... and yes, AAA considers it an Exotic apparently... :\

Fewer miles typically translates into lower rates, they’re probably zapping you for the exotic classification. Same as Mercury did to me. Ameriprise was much better quote.