TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Another new Texas Tesla owner joining "The Club."

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Teksla, Jan 6, 2015.

1. Teksla

Teksla New Member

Good evening Tesla owners! Proud to join this group. Got my P85 in November and love driving it. One test drive back in April and I was smitten for this street legal, roller coaster with a steering wheel. I'm hoping to join up with owners in Houston and Austin. I travel between both cities weekly and look forward to learning more about the car and company. Also looking forward to hearing about upcoming Tesla events and hopefully a chance in the year to put my P85 on a test track.

2. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX

Welcome to the TMC forums, Teksla! Share a few photos and some of your Tesla moments when you have the chance.

3. TexasEV

TexasEV Active Member

I sent you a PM about the Austin group. Look for Stephen Pace on TMC to contact about Houston.

4. fstech

fstech Member

Welcome Teksla! I have found a wealth of information here on the TMC forums, met some great people too!
    Would enjoy hearing any Tesla stories you care to share.

5. SW2Fiddler

SW2Fiddler Bannd Member

Look forward to meeting you (probably at the Columbus See-Thru Supercharger)!