Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another option for aftermarket sound upgrade for Tesla.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a MS with standard audio system and I was looking for another option for sound upgrade beside of Reus, NVX, Light Harmonic.

I found this Dutch company that offers the various sound upgrade for Tesla Model S. Does anyone have this system?

Tesla Model S audio upgrade - meer dan alleen een speaker upgrade
I know this company and they do good work using an optimized combination of brands and products.. Only I seriously doubt if they can do installations in California... I have to say for Standard Audio, the Lightharmonic set with the new 600W subwoofer is a great set for upgrading Standard Audio, and available right around the corner. But, disclaimer: I do distribution for LH in Europe.

The NVX sub/amp made my standard audio sound incredible. Took some tweaking on the amp and balancing that against the car's 5 band EQ, but now my Tesla's audio system is top notch.

As far as that other company goes, I don't know man, I would be afraid without numerous Tesla owner reviews.

Reactions: Lodo1000