TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Another option for aftermarket sound upgrade for Tesla.

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Dan60D, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Dan60D

Dan60D Member

2. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

I'm curious. Why not Light Harmonic? I know they had a heck of a time with the rollout. But I thought things had settled for them. I have read some great reviews of the upgrade to the UHF, which I have.

• Like x 1
  3. ErnstT

ErnstT Active Member

I know this company and they do good work using an optimized combination of brands and products.. Only I seriously doubt if they can do installations in California... I have to say for Standard Audio, the Lightharmonic set with the new 600W subwoofer is a great set for upgrading Standard Audio, and available right around the corner. But, disclaimer: I do distribution for LH in Europe.

4. Mattzilla

Mattzilla Member

The NVX sub/amp made my standard audio sound incredible. Took some tweaking on the amp and balancing that against the car's 5 band EQ, but now my Tesla's audio system is top notch.

As far as that other company goes, I don't know man, I would be afraid without numerous Tesla owner reviews.