TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Another Price Hike

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by J1mbo, Nov 23, 2016.

1. J1mbo

J1mbo Active Member

Been told by one of the stores that UK prices will be going up again on Monday 28th Nov.

2. E60MKF

E60MKF Member

Didn't they go up by £2000 today?

3. J1mbo

J1mbo Active Member

Apparently that was just the 60?

4. thegruf

thegruf Active Member

just configured a 90D to the same spec as mine, ie all options excl the rear facing seats and the new fully autonomous self driving capability
    100,900GBP :eek:

I paid 80,500GBP for my equivalently spec'd 85D a year ago, essentially a 20% increase.

A fully specced P100D is now 142,800GBP :eek::eek:
    and much though it is an amazing machine; that is way into esoteric pric levels and even accepting eco arguments there's a lot of other interesting stuff at those prices.

I guess mean that the solar roof and powerwall will be similarly out of the reach of a good proportion of owners too.

Thanks to everyone that voted Brexit.

• Like x 1