Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another price increase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy smokes. This is madness!!! Glad I paid $62990 for my MYP. I would not be buying one at $69990. 🤔
So jealous. I want the MYP so bad. But I agree there is no way Im paying $70K for a basic one with no options. Hell I couldn't even pull the trigger at $68K + options. By the time I add in everything I wante (red paint, white interior, tow hitch).. that car was already $80K OTD. Now its more like $82K OTD.

FYI.. I paid $39,990 for my MYSR lol

So jealous. I want the MYP so bad. But I agree there is no way Im paying $70K for a basic one with no options. Hell I couldn't even pull the trigger at $68K + options. By the time I add in everything I wante (red paint, white interior, tow hitch).. that car was already $80K OTD. Now its more like $82K OTD.

FYI.. I paid $39,990 for my MYSR lol
That MYSR is becoming more and more of an amazing deal as time goes bye and prices go up. Especially here in NJ where you would potentially have gotten a state rebate of up to $5,000 and no sales tax - another savings of almost $2,700.... I missed the rebate with my car but did save over $3,500 on the tax.

Wow is right, price has gone up 10K since my 9/1 order. I have the car now (4 days) and it's wonderful but would I have paid 70K OTD? Don't think so.
Up $12k since my 8/4/21 order. I have had car since 12/26/21. And no, I wouldn‘t pay current price. Too rich for what we get. I love my MYLR, but not enough to pay $70k (current price including red multi coat color and 20” induction wheels).